Job Site Foreman
Job site foremen are responsible for one crew that installs, maintains and services irrigation systems. Foremen coordinate crew members’ schedules, confirm they have the materials and equipment needed for each job, delegate tasks on-site, and ensure that crew members follow all required procedures and safety regulations.
- Train crew members on-site as needed to safely operate equipment; install, troubleshoot and repair irrigation components and systems; and perform regular maintenance.
- Maintain detailed records of crew work hours, maintenance activities and completed work orders.
- Keep current with best practices and manufacturer guidelines for irrigation system installation, maintenance and repair, as well as new products and services.
- Communicate with customers and project managers throughout the project.
- Ensure crew complies with all regulations and laws related to transportation, safe equipment operation and backflow prevention.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED required; two-year associate degree preferred.
- Three years irrigation experience required; supervisory experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred.
- Recommended certification(s): Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT), Certified Irrigation Technician (CIT), manufacturer certification, state landscape certification or irrigation license.