Irrigation Association announces newly elected directors
FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA (Dec. 18, 2018) — The Irrigation Association is pleased to announce the newly appointed members of the IA Board of Directors.
- Inge Bisconer, CID, CLIA, managing member of Surf ‘N Earth Enterprises LLC (Cardiff, CA)
- Amy Graham, president/chief executive officer of the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (Austin, TX)
- Douglas Macdonald, CLIA, vice president of Aqua Engineering Inc. (Fort Collins, CO)
- Gene Smith, president of landscape irrigation and outdoor lighting for Hunter Industries (San Marcos, CA)
- Randy Wood, president of the agricultural irrigation division for Lindsay Corporation (Omaha, NE)
These individuals started their three-year terms at the conclusion of the 2018 Irrigation Show and joined the 11 other members who are continuing their terms from previous years. The IA Board is made up of 15 people.
The IA welcomes these new leaders and looks forward to their contributions to the board and the association over the next three years.
“The IA looks forward to the impact that these individuals will have while serving on the board,” said IA CEO Deborah Hamlin, CAE, FASAE. “We appreciate the work they and our current directors devote to the betterment of our industry today and for many years to come.”
The IA Board of Directors is tasked with establishing the association’s strategic direction, policies and programs. Directors are nominated each year by members of the association and represent the diversity of member types and market segments.
To learn more about the IA Board of Directors, download a nomination form and view the complete roster, visit www.irrigation.org/boardofdirectors.