Irrigation is a vital part of a safe and reliable food supply, keeps U.S. agriculture globally competitive and helps maintain healthy, sustainable green spaces in communities across the nation. It’s up to us to make sure Congress recognizes the value of our industry by enacting legislation and policies that promote efficient irrigation and good water management practices.
The fly-in offers members a unique opportunity to
- experience Capitol Hill and meet with your congressional offices.
- learn about water-focused legislative priorities that could impact your business.
- engage in lively discussions with senior congressional staff and your elected representatives.
- be a leader and spokesperson for the irrigation industry.
- make new connections and have fun!
As the 2022 fly-in is scheduled, more information will be posted on this webpage and in IA communications. Contact the government affairs team for more information.