Irrigation Association announces 2022 E3 program winners
FAIRFAX, VIRGINIA (Oct. 20, 2022) — The Irrigation Association has selected 25 exceptional winners for the 2022 Irrigation E3 program. This year’s class, 22 students and three educators, will receive education and travel awards to attend the 2022 Irrigation Show and Education Week, Dec. 5-9, in Las Vegas.
The E3 program provides students and educators with exposure, experience and education in the irrigation industry by giving them the opportunity to experience the trade show floor, take education classes and network with industry professionals.
The following are this year’s E3 learners:
- Omar Abulghanam – California State University, Fresno
- Anthony Amori – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Trinity Bluford – Prairie View A&M University
- Karem Meza Capcha – Utah State University
- Joseph Crouch – Central Piedmont Community College
- David Culp – Kansas State University
- Moises Duran – Utah State University
- Archie Ferqueron – Piedmont Technical College
- Konner Gilman – California State University, Fresno
- Benjamin Halleck – College of Sequoias
- Nancy Hoover – Central Piedmont Community College
- Komlan Koudahe – Kansas State University
- Ishani Lal – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Kátherine Osorio – Utah State University
- Bhuwan Shah – North Dakota State University
- Trevor Shaw – Oklahoma State University
- Bhimsen Shrestha – New Mexico State University
- Lah’Daisha Thomas – Prairie View A&M University
- Marisa Trehy – Prairie View A&M University
- Uday Bhanu Prakash Vaddevolu – North Dakota State University
- Tucker Williams – Central Piedmont Community College
- Eric Wilkening – University of Nebraska-Lincoln
The following are this year’s E3 leaders:
- Stacia Conger, PhD – Louisiana State University Agricultural Center
- Meetpal Kukal – The Pennsylvania State University
- John Royals – Central Piedmont Community College
Thank you to this year’s E3 sponsors. The lead sponsor is The Toro Company, and the supporting sponsor is the Carolinas Irrigation Association.
For information about the E3 program or other IA workforce development programs, visit irrigation.org/workforcedev or contact the workforce development department (firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.536.7080).