The 2023 New Product Contest application will be available starting July 17 and must be submitted by Aug. 23.
What is the new product contest?
Learning about the latest new products, technologies and services is a top priority for those in the irrigation industry, and it is one of the main reasons attendees come to the Irrigation Show!
The annual new product contest — held during the Irrigation Show — showcases the best new products to hit the irrigation and landscape lighting markets in the last year.
Why enter the contest? Exposure, exposure, exposure
All product entries are included in the online product showcase which will link each entry directly to the submitting company’s website. The product presentations will be held live in the Innovation Hubs on the exhibit floor on Wednesday, Nov. 29 during the 2023 Irrigation Show. In addition, all product entries will be displayed in the new product contest area on the exhibit floor. Over 4,000 show attendees will be able to view both the presentations and products live during the show.
What do past winners say?
How has winning a new product contest award helped you gain exposure in the industry?
We have consistently talked about having won with customers, prospects, partners and with our team internally. Winning this award provides exposure to those who need to see what’s now possible. — Mike Haldane, Director of Commercial Operations, Calsense
One award will be presented for each tier in each category. Winners will receive
- an award or certificate suitable for display.
- free publicity to industry media, including social media posts and a press release.
- customized new product contest logo artwork for company marketing.
- recognition on the Irrigation Show website.
- recognition in the Fall issue of Irrigation Today (ag irrigation category).
- recognition in Issue 3 of Irrigation & Lighting (landscape irrigation and landscape lighting categories).
View the 2022 New Product Contest winners, the 2022 Product Showcase and past winners.