When you donate to SWAT, you are funding efforts to:
- Partner with water providers to educate landscape professionals and consumers about the benefits of using efficient irrigation products.
- Maintain a network to share up-to-date information and provide support for water providers working to promote the proper use of the water efficient landscape technologies.
- Identify best practices for irrigation design, installation, maintenance and repair.
- Create marketing materials for water providers to use for customer and contractor outreach.
- Represent the interests of water providers and irrigation industry stakeholders in relevant standard and code development.
Ultimately, your contribution supports efforts working to ensure that we have an adequate water supply today and for generations to come.
As a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, contributions to SWAT are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Your donation may be deducted as a business expense. Please check with your tax advisor.