Business Consultant Members
IA Select business consultant program
IA Select is a program designed for preapproval of education and services that meet the Irrigation Association’s high standards. The IA Select program has been in place for education since 2014. This new IA Select business consultant program is a marketing platform for consultants who provide services to the irrigation and green industry to better reach their intended audiences. Access to these companies is a win-win-win for the irrigation professional, the business consultant and the Irrigation Association.
How will membership in the business consultant program benefit your business?
- Quality. The IA Select label will instantly convey quality to your customers.
- Marketing. As an endorsed provider, you will receive the IA Select logo to use in marketing and promotional materials for all approved classes.
- Credibility. All consultants endorsed by IA Select will be listed on the IA website.
- Reach. Gain exposure to 5,000 landscape irrigation professionals and/or 2,500 agricultural irrigation professionals, depending on your interests.
IA Select business consultant membership requirements
- Complete a membership application.
- Submit a minimum of two recommendations from IA members.
- Pay the $2,288 membership fee.
As an IA Select business consultant, you will gain exposure through exclusive benefits, such as
- an Excel file of the association’s members mailing information (annually, excluding email).
- a one-hour webinar opportunity (once per year), with potential CEU eligibility, depending on topic. Registrant list will be shared upon completion.
- speaker priority for the IA-endorsed seminars; topics must be submitted to and approved by the Education Committee.
- a company listing in the IA Select section of the association website, including up to two company representatives.
- the opportunity for authored books to be sold in IA’s online and on-site bookstore, with agreed revenue sharing.
- an annual email blast to IA members promoting IA Select consultants.
- 10 complimentary Irrigation Show exhibits-only registrations for your clients.
Premium bronze-level benefits
IA Select business consultant members receive the benefits of IA bronze-level members:
- use of premium member logo
- company listing on IA’s premium member website page
- member plaque
- publication advertising discount (Irrigation Today, Irrigation & Lighting, IA Events, Irrigation & Lighting Newsletter, News Harvest) – 10%
Premium Irrigation Show benefits:
- one full registration
- premium badge recognition
- show floor acknowledgment signage
Other IA membership benefits
IA membership helps you grow your business through
- opportunities to have your voice determine the future of the industry.
- education classes and resources to enhance expertise.
- opportunities to connect with the industry, leading to new business opportunities.
- certification programs to give you a competitive edge.
- advocacy efforts to protect your business.
Members also have access to the IA’s diverse portfolio of programs and services, including
- a company listing in the searchable online directories of member companies, professionals and certified individuals.
- a partnership to drive industry initiatives to promote efficient irrigation solutions, such as Smart Water Application Technologies and Smart Irrigation Month.
- timely, reliable industry newsletters and alerts.
- discounts on exhibiting and attending the Irrigation Show, classes, certification exams and education resources.
- discounts on business services such as payroll processing, e-mail marketing, office supplies, fuel, freight and more.
- use of IA member logo to enhance credibility of your marketing materials.
- discounted advertising opportunities in IA publications.
- free subscriptions to IA partner publications.
Apply to be an IA Select business consultant today!
- Complete a membership application and submit a minimum of two recommendations from IA members.
- Per IA bylaws, the business consultant membership falls under the associate member category, and associate members are not eligible to vote or hold board positions.