The 2024 New Product Contest application will open on July 8.
Revisit the 2023 New Product Contest product gallery here!
What is the New Product Contest?
Learning about the latest new products, technologies and services is a top priority for those in the irrigation industry, and it is one of the main reasons attendees come to the Irrigation Show!
The annual New Product Contest — held during the Irrigation Show — showcases the best new products to hit the irrigation and landscape lighting markets in the last year.
Why enter the contest? Exposure, exposure, exposure
The 2024 New Product Contest brings contestants even more opportunity for exposure. 2024 benefits include
- inclusion in the online product gallery which will link each entry directly to the submitting company’s profile.
- an in-person display in the New Product Contest Pavilion on the exhibit floor during the show.
- NEW! additional recognition at each contestant’s exhibit booth.
- NEW! additional recognition for the winners in the New Product Contest Pavilion and at the winner's exhibit booth (winners only).
- NEW! a special Q&A session in the Innovation Hub on Thursday, Nov. 7 (winners only).
What do past winners say?
How has winning a New Product Contest award helped you gain exposure in the industry?
At every opportunity Rain Bird highlights our award with customers and internally as it is a selling tactic and source of pride. The fact that only a few products are recognized each year brings legitimacy and interest to a new product that a customer might otherwise be skeptical of. We are honored to be a 2023 New Product Contest winner! — Sean Azad, Rain Bird Corporation
Winning the New Product Contest award significantly elevated our industry visibility, positioning our product as innovative and noteworthy. This recognition opened doors to valuable networking opportunities, increased media coverage, and boosted our credibility among industry peers and potential clients. — Joe Holohan, Superior
One award will be presented for each tier in each category. Winners will receive
- an award or certificate suitable for display.
- free publicity to industry media, including social media posts and a press release.
- customized new product contest logo artwork for company marketing.
- recognition via an in-person Q&A in the Innovation Hub at the Irrigation Show.
- recognition on the Irrigation Show website.
- recognition in the Fall issue of Irrigation Today (ag irrigation category).
- recognition in Issue 3 of Irrigation & Lighting (landscape irrigation and landscape lighting categories).
View the 2023 New Product Contest winners and past winners.