- Products and services must have been introduced and available for purchase between Sept. 1, 2019, and Nov. 15, 2020, to be eligible for consideration.
- Products submitted for acceptance in the agriculture irrigation, golf and sports field irrigation, and landscape irrigation categories must be an integral part of an irrigation system in order to deliver, disperse or manage water for irrigation.
Choosing the Winners
On Nov. 16-18, products will be evaluated by a panel of judges based on innovative and/or “changed-for-the-better” qualities; increased or improved irrigation, water or energy efficiency; ease of use; cost benefits; time savings and design quality.
One winner in each category will receive
- an award suitable for display.
- free publicity to industry media, including social media posts, a press release and an article in IA Times.
- customized new product contest logo artwork for company marketing.
- recognition on the Irrigation Show website.
- recognition in the Winter issue of Irrigation Today (ag irrigation and specialty ag irrigation categories).
- recognition in the January issue of Irrigation & Green Industry (landscape irrigation, specialty landscape irrigation, golf and sports field irrigation, and landscape lighting categories).
Disclaimer: The Education Week+ new product contest entries are judged by a panel of industry experts based on information provided by the competition entrants. The new product contest award is not a warranty, endorsement or approval of these products.
View past new product contest winners.