Industry Insights goes virtual! The IA is bringing some of its most valued show elements to you in a digital format this year, including our Industry Insights presentations.
Industry Insights will be presented as a weekly webinar series, providing attendees with the same quantity and quality information in an accommodating schedule.
Today’s irrigation industry is rapidly changing and evolving through innovative business practices, research and technology advancement. Your challenge is to keep up with what is new and relevant. Industry Insights is where irrigation professionals gather to hear about the latest industry trends, best practices and relevant topics — all from knowledgeable experts in the industry.
In 2020, the Irrigation Association plans to feature Industry Insights on the following topics and more:
- impactful case studies
- long-term water savings using new technology
- improved irrigation installation best practices
- customer retention best practices
- improving the relationship between contractor and consultant
- selling to meet customer needs and wants
- retaining great employees
- converting irrigation systems from potable water to alternate water sources
- drip irrigation and maintenance
- landscape lighting
- young professionals
- women in irrigation
These sessions, formatted for 60 minutes, will cover a wide range of topics. A schedule for the Industry Insights webinar series will be available in August 2020. Browse the 2019 presentations in each track below for more information about the topics and presenters.