SWAT relies on financial contributions and volunteer support to continue promoting innovative irrigation technologies and related best practices that improve water-use efficiency. Your donation helps fund SWAT’s efforts to:
- Educate water providers, landscape professionals and consumers about the benefits of using efficient irrigation products.
- Develop testing protocols for new smart water application technologies.
- Identify best practices for irrigation design, installation, maintenance and repair.
- Create marketing materials for water providers to use for customer and contractor outreach.
- Collect case studies on communities that have successfully implemented rebate and incentive programs.
- Represent the interests of water providers and irrigation industry stakeholders in relevant standard and code development.
Your contribution allows SWAT to advance sustainable landscape water use and ensure an adequate water supply today — and for generations to come. To make a contribution, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.536.7080.
As a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization, contributions to SWAT are not deductible as charitable donations for federal income tax purposes. Your donation may be deducted as a business expense. Please check with your tax advisor.