- Products and services must have been introduced and available for purchase between Sept. 1, 2021, and Oct. 10, 2022, to be eligible for consideration.*
- Products submitted for acceptance in the agriculture irrigation and landscape irrigation categories include
- integral parts of an irrigation system used to deliver, disperse or manage water for irrigation.
- specialty tools, design programs, etc..
Choosing the Winners
Products will be evaluated by a panel of judges based on innovative and/or “changed-for-the-better” qualities; increased or improved irrigation, water or energy efficiency; ease of use; cost benefits; time savings and design quality.
NEW! Awards in each category will be presented in three tiers — gold, silver and bronze. Winners in each category will receive
- an award or certificate suitable for display.
- free publicity to industry media, including social media posts and a press release.
- customized new product contest logo artwork for company marketing.
- recognition on the Irrigation Show website.
- recognition in the Winter issue of Irrigation Today (ag irrigation category).
- recognition in the Spring issue of Irrigation & Lighting (landscape irrigation and landscape lighting categories).
Disclaimer: The Irrigation Show new product contest entries are judged by a panel of industry experts based on information provided by the competition entrants. The new product contest award is not a warranty, endorsement or approval of these products.