IA Awards Program
Each year, the Irrigation Association recognizes individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to the irrigation industry.
- Peer nominations are reviewed by the IA Awards and Honors Committee.
- Finalists are submitted to the full Board of Directors for approval.
- Awards are presented each year at the Irrigation Show General Session.
- Awards are chosen at the Board's discretion and are not necessarily distributed annually.
Click on the award name for a more detailed description and a list of past winners.
- Person of the Year is awarded to an individual outside of the irrigation industry for outstanding contributions toward the acceptance of sound irrigation practices.
- Industry Achievement Award recognizes an individual from an industry firm who has made outstanding contributions to the development of the irrigation industry.
- Crawford Reid Memorial Award recognizes significant achievements in the promotion of proper irrigation techniques, procedures and industry advancements outside of the United States.
- National Water & Energy Conservation Award is presented for significant achievement in the conservation of water and energy relating to irrigation procedures, equipment, methods and techniques.
- Partner of the Year is awarded to a person or group making exceptional contributions in areas related or integral to the irrigation industry.
Submit 2014 nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 30, 2014. The 2014 award nomination form is available for download. If you are using Firefox, you may need to save the PDF on your desktop before you can complete the form.
Visit www.irrigation.org/excellenceineducation to nominate an educator for the Irrigation Foundation’s Excellence in Education Award.