IA Awards Program
Each year, the Irrigation Association recognizes individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to the irrigation industry.
- Peer nominations are reviewed by the IA Awards and Honors Committee.
- Finalists are submitted to the full Board of Directors for approval.
- Awards are presented each year at the Irrigation Show General Session.
- Awards are chosen at the Board's discretion and are not necessarily distributed annually.
Click on the award name for a more detailed description and a list of past winners.
- Person of the Year is awarded to an individual outside of the irrigation industry for outstanding contributions toward the acceptance of sound irrigation practices.
- Industry Achievement Award recognizes an individual from an industry firm who has made outstanding contributions to the development of the irrigation industry.
- Crawford Reid Memorial Award recognizes significant achievements in the promotion of proper irrigation techniques, procedures and industry advancements outside of the United States.
- National Water & Energy Conservation Award is presented for significant achievement in the conservation of water and energy relating to irrigation procedures, equipment, methods and techniques.
- Partner of the Year is awarded to a person or group making exceptional contributions in areas related or integral to the irrigation industry.
2015 nominations are due May 15. Click here to download a nomination form. Submit completed nominations to email@example.com.
Visit www.irrigation.org/excellenceineducation to nominate an educator for the Irrigation Foundation’s Excellence in Education Award.