2018 Call for Nominations
The Irrigation Association and Irrigation Foundation are now accepting 2018 awards nominations. Nominations are due on or before March 1, 2018.
NEW! Applicants now have the ability to fill out nomination forms online and submit everything digitally. Submit an online form using the award links below:
Applicants also have the option to mail, email or fax nomination packets by using the fillable PDFs below:
Visit the Foundation’s website for information about the Excellence in Education Award.
Each year the Irrigation Association recognizes individuals and organizations that have made significant contributions to the irrigation industry:
- Peer nominations are reviewed by the IA Awards and Honors Committee.
- Finalists are submitted to the full Board of Directors for approval.
- Awards are presented each year at the Irrigation Show general session.
- Awards are chosen at the board’s discretion and are not necessarily distributed annually.
Click on the award name for a more detailed description and a list of past winners:
- Industry Achievement Award recognizes an individual from an industry firm who has made outstanding contributions to the development of the irrigation industry.
- Innovator Award honors individuals who have made significant, tangible contributions consistently to the industry and the Irrigation Association within the past five years.
- Vanguard Award honors a project executed by a team of individuals, companies, organizations or other group entities that have executed an innovative installation project in the irrigation industry.
Visit the Foundation website to nominate an educator for the Irrigation Foundation’s Excellence in Education Award.