Smart Water Application Technologies offers a variety of free tools to help water providers promote efficient water use, as well as resources for consumers looking to save water and money.
- Launch a “smart” irrigation initiative in your community with customizable materials from SWAT’s Marketing Toolkit.
- Find a certified professional with demonstrated expertise in irrigation system design, installation, maintenance and repair.
- Save water, save money and see better results with easy strategies from the Irrigation Consumer Handbook.
- Develop sound water policies and usage guidelines that address local needs with best management practices for landscape irrigation.
- Review the Model Irrigation Ordinance to determine design parameters for new landscape irrigation systems and guidelines for existing systems that will meet local needs.
- Increase public awareness of the value of water-use efficiency during summer’s peak demand as part of the Smart Irrigation Month campaign.
To learn more about how SWAT is working to promote water conservation, download the recent SWAT mailing that was sent to water providers.