June 17-19, 2020 | VIRTUAL
Register by June 5!
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, the Irrigation Association has decided to cancel the in-person landscape Faculty Academy to protect the health and safety of our attendees, instructors and community. In place of the in-person event, we will host a series of FREE live landscape Faculty Academy webinars that are one hour in length. Registration is limited and only available to instructors at high schools, community colleges and four-year universities. All webinars will be recorded and available on our website after the live event.
Join us June 17-19 for live landscape Faculty Academy webinars covering the following topics:
- Irrigation Components (June 17)
- Marketplace Trends & Regulatory Updates (June 19)
- Pump Sizing 101 (June 18)
- Teaching Trends & Roundtable Discussion (June 19)
- Understanding Basic Pumping Systems (June 18)
- The Why Behind Irrigation (June 17)
Those who are IA certified will receive 4.75 CEUs by attending all six webinars.
Take a look at the 2020 schedule to view webinar times and session descriptions.
Register now for the 2020 landscape Faculty Academy through the IA Store. Use the following steps to register:
- Click on this link.
- Log in to your IA account (first-time users must create an account).
- Once you log in, you will be taken to the registration questions.
- Please ensure you are completing the correct registration form for the event. Each event (agriculture and landscape) has a separate registration.
- Once you have answered all registration questions, click submit.
- After clicking submit, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- Watch your inbox for a confirmation email to arrive shortly.
- Links for the individual webinars will be sent out within the next couple weeks prior to the live webinars.