June 11-12, 2020 | VIRTUAL
Register by June 5!
Due to the COVID-19 health crisis, the Irrigation Association has decided to cancel the in-person agriculture Faculty Academy to protect the health and safety of our attendees, instructors and community. In place of the in-person event, we will host a series of FREE live agriculture Faculty Academy webinars that are one hour in length. Registration is limited and only available to instructors at high schools, community colleges and four-year universities. All webinars will be recorded and available on our website after the live event.
Join us June 11-12 for live agriculture Faculty Academy webinars covering the following topics:
- Adaptive Irrigation Management Using FARMs (June 12)
- Automation & Monitoring Tools for Ag (June 12)
- Frost Protection & Overhead Cooling Applications (June 11)
- Irrigation Design (June 11)
- Remote Sensing & Use of Aerial Imagery in Ag (June 11)
Those who are IA certified will receive 5 CEUs for attending all five webinars.
Take a look at the 2020 schedule for webinars times and session descriptions.
Register now for the 2020 agriculture Faculty Academy through the IA Store. Use the following steps to register:
- Click on this link.
- Log into your IA account (first-time users must create an account).
- Once you log in, you will be taken to the registration questions.
- Please ensure you are completing the correct registration form for the event. Each event (agriculture and landscape) has a separate registration.
- Once you have answered all registration questions, click submit.
- After clicking submit, you will be taken to a confirmation page.
- Watch your inbox for a confirmation email to arrive shortly.
- Links for the individual webinars will be sent out within the next couple weeks prior to the live webinars.