New registration brochure answers your Irrigation Show questions
Details, details — That’s what you will find on the pages of the 2019 Irrigation Show and Education Week registration brochure. Whether it is information about the new Industry Insights sessions, ideas for how to connect with others in the industry or a sneak peek at who is exhibiting, the registration brochure has all of the information you are looking for. Here are a few pages you’ll want to check out:
- Special Events (pg. 6) – Did you know that keynote speaker Jim Abbott pitched a no-hitter at Yankee Stadium?
- Exhibitors (pg.7) – Check out who is coming and plan what booths to visit.
- Schedule of Events (pg. 8) – You will be surprised at all the events and activities going on throughout the week. Plan your schedule now, so you don’t miss anything.
- Connections & Networking (pg. 10-11) – There is never a dull moment with all of these interesting and entertaining opportunities to gather, connect and learn.
- Tours (pg.12) – The IA is offering a great opportunity to see inside the Hoover Dam and behind the scenes of the Bellagio Fountains.
- NEW Industry Insights (pg. 13-19) – Browse the schedule of the new Industry Insights sessions covering ag, landscape, business and bonus tracks. Read the detailed descriptions and plan your calendar for the ones that interest you the most. Don’t forget about the Live From the Show Floor options.
- IA University (pg. 20) – There are numerous opportunities to learn core skills necessary to design, install or maintain an irrigation system.
- Certification Exams (pg. 25) – Take your pick from nine different exam options and earn a credential to set yourself apart from the competition.
- Registration Instructions (pg. 29) – Find everything you need to know to register, travel and book your hotel.
Planning is in full swing for this year’s Irrigation Show, and we are excited about what 2019 has to offer. Join 10,000 of your industry peers and 600 total exhibitors at this year’s show that is co-locating with the National Ground Water Association and the American Rainwater Catchment Systems Association.
Download Registration Brochure
For more information about the Irrigation Show, visit the website.