Irrigation E3 Program
Exposure, Experience & Education for Students & Teachers
The Irrigation Foundation E3 program is now closed and will reopen summer 2018.
Irrigation E3 Leaders
The Irrigation Foundation has a program called Irrigation E3, which supports students and teachers involved in irrigation through exposure, experience and education. Faculty members submit an application and travel grant request for consideration as an Irrigation E3 leader. A selection committee will allocate funds (based on availability) to as many faculty members as possible to help offset costs associated with attending the Irrigation Show and Education Conference. Faculty will have the opportunity to participate in education classes, industry sessions and networking events.
Who qualifies to apply for Irrigation E3 leader status?
- instructors who are teaching, or will be teaching within the next six months, irrigation-related coursework at a North American community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
- instructors who have not been selected in prior years as an E3 leader
What deadlines and dates do I need to be aware of? (tentative)
- May 19, 2017 — Registration opens for the 2017 E3 program
- Sept. 15, 2017 — Deadline to submit application and travel grant request
- Sept. 22, 2017 — Notification of application status
- Nov. 6 – 10, 2017 — Irrigation Show and Education Conference (Orlando)
- Create a SmarterSelect account.
- Complete the entire form. (You can save form and finish later.)
- Must submit the name, email, title and organization for your department head.
- Department head will get an email from SmarterSelect that requires them to submit a letter of support.
- Submit by 11:59 p.m., Sept. 15, 2017.
Irrigation E3 applications are due Sept. 15, 2017, with notification to award winners by Sept. 22, 2017.
Please contact our Foundation Coordinator via email or call 703.536.7080 if you have any questions.