Job Site Foreman
Job site foremen are responsible for one crew that maintains and services irrigation systems. Foremen coordinate crew members’ schedules, confirm they have the materials and equipment needed for each job, delegate tasks on-site, and ensure that crew members follow all required procedures and safety regulations.
- Communicate with customers and account/service managers throughout the project.
- Train crew members on-site as needed to perform regular system maintenance tasks, troubleshoot and repair irrigation components and systems, audit system performance, and install upgrades.
- Maintain detailed records of crew work hours, maintenance activities and completed work orders.
- Keep current with new products, technologies, service offerings and best practices.
- Ensure crew complies with all regulations and laws related to transportation, safe equipment operation and backflow prevention.
Education & Experience
- Three years irrigation experience required; supervisory experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred.
- Recommended certification(s): Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester (BPAT), Certified Irrigation Technician (CIT), manufacturer certification, state landscape certification or irrigation license.