Inside Sales Representative
Inside sales representatives (sometimes referred to as customer service representatives or CSRs) work with customers to select products, place orders and resolve problems. Inside representatives primarily work with call-in customers. They also support outside sales representatives to grow existing customer accounts, develop new customers, meet or exceed monthly sales quotas, and improve customer service.
- Assist telephone customers with questions about products, applications and pricing, including generating take-offs, bids and estimates.
- Process sales, including entering orders, scheduling delivery and handling warranties and returns.
- Provide support to outside sales representatives, including researching products, developing proposals, tracking shipments and expediting deliveries.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED required; four-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to three years irrigation and customer service experience required.
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales.