Regional Sales Manager
Regional sales managers oversee sales activities for multiple geographic territories. Together with district and national sales managers, regional managers identify business objectives; develop budgets and financial forecasts; and implement plans to increase sales, profitability, market share and customer satisfaction. Regional sales managers work closely with dealer/distributors to develop and implement business plans to achieve manufacturer’s sales and market share goals.
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and targets for districts to support corporate national objectives.
- Implement marketing and incentive programs to increase sales, introduce new products and services, grow market share and improve profitability.
- Work closely with district sales managers and dealer/distributor partners to develop and implement annual business plans that identify sales and marketing strategies and initiatives for the coming fiscal year.
- Help develop and implement inventory strategy to ensure manufacturer and distribution network has sufficient stock to meet customer demands.
- Work with district and national sales managers to hire, evaluate and develop sales representatives and support personnel to ensure that the territory is fully serviced and employees are properly trained.
- Monitor and develop plans to address changing market conditions, business opportunities and competitor initiatives.
Education & Experience
- Four-year bachelor’s degree required; Master of Business Administration preferred.
- Five to 10 years experience required in technical product field sales; five years business management, irrigation sales, and irrigation or agriculture experience required.
- Demonstrated success meeting business goals and growing sales.
$75,000 – $95,000*
10% – 15% commission*