Product support technicians help call-in and online customers select and install products and troubleshoot and resolve problems. Product support techs also answer technical questions from industry professionals who design, install, maintain and repair the irrigation systems that include the manufacturer’s products.
- Answer telephone and online questions about selecting, installing, maintaining and repairing the manufacturer’s products.
- Provide in-field support to help troubleshoot and repair technical problems.
- Refer more complicated issues to product engineer or manager for resolution.
- Share customers’ experience and feedback with product development team.
- Provide timely, accurate and efficient customer service.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED required; four-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to three years agriculture, irrigation and customer service experience required.