Product support technicians help call-in and online customers select and install products, and troubleshoot and resolve problems. Product support techs also answer technical questions from industry professionals who design, install, maintain and repair the irrigation systems that include products sold by the dealer/distributor.
- Answer telephone and online questions about selecting, installing, maintaining and repairing products sold by the dealer/distributor.
- Provide limited in-field support to help troubleshoot technical problems.
- Refer more complicated issues to product manufacturer for resolution.
- Share customers’ experience and feedback with in-house designers, project supervisors and sales team.
- Provide timely, accurate and efficient customer service.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED required; four-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to three years agriculture, irrigation and customer service experience required.