Inside Sales Representative
Inside sales representatives (sometimes referred to as customer service representatives or CSRs) work with growers and engineering/consulting firms to select products, place orders and resolve problems. Inside representatives primarily work with call-in customers. They also support outside sales representatives to grow existing customer accounts, develop new customers, meet or exceed monthly sales quotas, and improve customer service.
- Assist telephone customers with questions about products, applications and pricing, including generating project estimates and proposals.
- Process sales and service contracts, including entering orders, scheduling delivery and service, and handling warranties and returns.
- Provide support to outside sales representatives, including researching products, developing proposals, tracking shipments and expediting deliveries.
Education & Experience
- High school diploma/GED required; four-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to three years irrigation and customer service experience required; agriculture experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success meeting sales goals and growing sales.
- Recommended certification(s): Certified Agricultural Irrigation Specialist (CAIS).
$40,000 – $60,000*
10% – 15% commission*