Green careers require water management and irrigation knowledge and skills. Whether you’re looking to develop a new course, expand existing curriculum or help your students find rewarding careers, the Irrigation Foundation offers a variety of programs and resources for educators.
- Expand your professional network, learn about the latest industry developments and see irrigation in action at the Foundation’s free, two-day Faculty Academy.
- Nominate a peer for the Excellence in Education Award, which recognizes exceptional instructors teaching irrigation, water management or water conservation.
- Provide your students and yourself with exposure, experience and education through the Irrigation E3 program, which brings both learners and instructors to the annual Irrigation Show & Education Conference.
- Encourage your students to apply for the Irrigation Foundation’s Scholarship program. Scholarships will be awarded based on the student’s letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and transcript.
- Connect students with potential employers through the Irrigation Career Link.
- Discover classroom, lab and online resources to integrate irrigation concepts, technologies and best practices into your curriculum.
- Educate your students about the benefits of professional certification for their future careers.
- Encourage students to show off their expertise at competitions sponsored by industry organizations.