Your connection to the latest in the industry
Today’s irrigation industry is rapidly changing and evolving through innovative business practices, research and technology advancement. Your challenge is to keep up with what is new and relevant. Industry Insights is where irrigation professionals gather to hear about the latest industry trends, best practices and relevant topics — all from knowledgeable experts in the industry.
In 2020, the Irrigation Show plans to feature Industry Insights on the following topics and more:
- impactful case studies
- long-term water savings using new technology
- improved irrigation installation best practices
- customer retention best practices
- improving the relationship between contractor and consultant
- selling to meet customer needs and wants
- retaining great employees
- converting irrigation systems from potable water to alternate water sources
- drip irrigation and maintenance
- hemp irrigation
- landscape lighting
These sessions vary from 30- to 90-minute formats and include everything from single presentations to panel discussions. There are four tracks to choose from. A schedule of 2020 Industry Insights presentations will be available later in 2020. Browse the 2019 presentations in each track below for more information about the topics and presenters.
CEUs are available to those who attend. The sessions are open to all attendees with a full registration or an Industry Insights and exhibit hall registration.
Do you have a topic idea for Industry Insights? Submit Proposal