2020 Call for Presenters
The Irrigation Association invites all persons interested in sharing an innovative irrigation research project, how-to or best practice to submit a proposal to be considered for presentation during the 2020 Irrigation Show and Education Week. Industry Insights is the prime opportunity for you to reach an audience showcasing your expertise in one of the industry’s latest trends, practices or relevant topics.
Please note: The 2020 Industry Insight sessions are separate from and are not being held in conjunction with the 6th Decennial National Irrigation Symposium, which is being hosted by the IA and the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers at the 2020 Irrigation Show. Presenters for the symposium have been selected and notified.
The IA is pleased to offer the following opportunities for presenters in 2020. These irrigation “dialogues” are designed to engage the audience and will blend traditional technical sessions with irrigation best practice seminars and business tracks, as well as hot topics on the show floor.
- Choose from a 30-, 60- or 90-minute format. Panel discussions are welcome.
- Select from research, best practices, how-tos, trends and more!
All topics* related to the irrigation industry will be considered; however, requested topics include the following:
- impactful case studies, including project manager participation
- long-term water savings using new technology
- improved irrigation installation best practices
- customer retention best practices
- improving the relationship between contractor and consultant
- selling to meet customer needs and wants
- retaining great employees
- converting irrigation systems from potable water to alternate water sources
- drip irrigation and maintenance
- hemp irrigation
- landscape lighting
Presentations must be nonproprietary and educational in nature, not sales or product-specific. The presentations shall be in English; translators will not be provided.