Be a part of the largest irrigation exhibition in the world!
The 2018 Irrigation Show is the ultimate resource for irrigation systems, products and services and will attract qualified buyers and decision-makers from across the globe. Exhibiting at the 2018 Irrigation Show will enhance your brand and improve your company’s visibility in the industry. Having a presence on the show floor will put you face-to-face with current and potential new customers and suppliers.
The Irrigation Show’s size, popularity and past success make this one-of-a-kind event an exceptionally efficient and productive marketplace.
Plan now for 2018! View the 2018 exhibitor prospectus and the interactive floor plan.
Irrigation Show exhibitors receive more than just a booth. The booth space fee includes
- 50 complimentary exhibit-only guest passes.
- two full registrations and two exhibit-only badges that include general session admission with the purchase of each 10-foot × 10-foot booth space (for exhibit personnel only).
- company and product listings in the print and online 2018 Irrigation Show Guide.
- advertising and sponsorship opportunities to enhance your presence at the Irrigation Show.
- personalized online exhibitor dashboard and customer lead reporting on the Irrigation Show website powered by a2z, Inc.
- complimentary press release distribution through the show’s on-site exhibitor news section.
- access to preregistered attendee mailing list for preshow marketing (fee applicable) and complimentary postshow attendee mailing list for customer follow-up after the show (lists do not include email addresses).
- company identification sign, 8-foot back drape, 3-foot side drape, aisle carpeting and hall security.
Attendee List Fraud Alert
As with many conferences and trade shows, fraudulent companies may try to contact attendees and exhibitors to sell what they claim to be official attendee lists. Please do not engage with and/or purchase any lists from companies claiming to represent the Irrigation Show. Often times, even responding “unsubscribe”, confirms they have reached a valid email address.
The Irrigation Association does not ever sell attendee email contact information. No company is authorized to distribute or sell any official lists for the Irrigation Show & Education Conference. The Irrigation Association does not rent, share, or sell your attendee contact information to third parties.
Companies identified in this scam include, but may not be limited to:
- Asset Media Leads
- Contact Expos Lead
- Demand Generation Executive
- Pro Asset Media
- Trade Shows Lead