Select Certified Benefits
Launched in 2006, WaterSense is a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency program that promotes water-efficient products, programs and practices to protect future water supplies.
IA-certified irrigation contractors, landscape/turf irrigation designers, and golf and landscape irrigation auditors qualify to become WaterSense partners.
- Tap into the power of EPA’s consumer awareness campaign.
- Qualify to use the partner logo on business cards, brochures and marketing materials.
- Are listed in EPA's online directory of irrigation professionals.
- Have access to free promotional materials and tools developed by EPA.
WaterSense Partner Requirements
To become a WaterSense partner:
- Get certified in one of IA’s qualifying programs:
- Complete the WaterSense partnership agreement and submit to EPA with proof of certification (a copy of your certificate or renewal card).
- After Dec. 31, 2010, certified professionals must submit 20 continuing education units per 2-year cycle to remain in good standing. Review CEU requirements or contact the IA office (email@example.com; 703.536.7080) for more information.
Questions? Contact EPA directly at 866.WTR.SENS (987.7367) or online.