Smart Marketing Contest
Show Off Your Smarts
The Smart Marketing Contest honors the best Smart Irrigation Month marketing ideas and campaigns.
Large or small, agriculture or landscape, water provider or affiliate - all organizations will be recognized for their help in promoting this initiative. Celebrate the month, share the benefits of smart irrigation and position your company as a leader in water conservation.
Plan your campaign before July arrives, and prepare your contest submission for the Aug. 30 deadline.
Winners will be selected for the agriculture and turf/landscape sectors with a special recognition category for small companies. Submissions are judged by a neutral panel based on messaging, quality, creativity and implementation of Smart Irrigation Month messaging.
All contest participants will be recognized:
- At the Smart Irrigation Month Idea Gallery at the Irrigation Show.
- On the IA and Smart Irrigation Month web sites.
- In the Irrigation Show Guide, distributed onsite to all attendees and exhibitors.
Winners will be:
- Recognized at the General Session of the Irrigation Show.
- Showcased at the Smart Irrigation Month Idea Gallery and briefing at the show.
- Highlighted on the IA and Smart Irrigation Month web sites.
- Featured in an article in IA Times, IA’s monthly e-newsletter.
- Profiled in free publicity to industry media.
Contest submissions are due Aug. 30. The contest is free to IA members and open to nonmembers for a $250 fee credited toward their membership application. The entry must include reference to the Smart Irrigation Month campaign or logo. Your submission should include:
Submit all samples to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
Smart Marketing Contest
6540 Arlington Blvd.
Falls Church, VA 2242-6638
Click here for smart ideas, logos and other free resources.
Congratulations to the winners of the Smart Marketing Contest! Awards were presented at the 2012 Irrigation Show and Education Conference in Orlando, Fla., Nov. 5, 2012.
Affiliate: Municipal Water District of Orange County
(Fountain Valley, Calif.)
Contractor: ValleyCrest Landscape Maintenance (Calabasas,
Manufacturer: The Toro Company (Riverside, Calif.)
Distributor: CPS Distributors Inc. (Westminster, Colo.)
Click here for collateral from the 2012 winners, and visit the Smart Irrigation Month YouTube channel for videos of past winners, including a recent webinar where three 2012 Smart Marketing Contest winners detailed their winning efforts.