Member-to-Member Recruitment Program
Refer a Friend
Irrigation Association members are the best recruitment tool we have, and the IA wants to reward your efforts!
When a new member credits an existing member with referring them to join, the existing member will receive a monetary rebate that can be applied toward membership dues, Irrigation Show & Education Conference registrations, or products and services from the IA store. Rebates vary based on the type of member recruited and must be redeemed by the end of the calendar year.
|Member Type Recruited
|Complementary Product Suppliers
"Why Join?" Testimonial Tools
The IA has developed a number of testimonials that help describe the benefits of membership and the work the association does on behalf of the industry. Use these tools to start a conversation and be sure to have them fill in your company name in the “Referred By” section on the membership application:
- Consultant (James Barrett, CID, CLIA – James Barrett Associates LLC)
- Contractor (Bob Dobson, CIC, CID – Middletown Sprinkler Company)
- Manufacturer – Agriculture (Aric Olson, CAIS, CID – Jain Irrigation, Inc. and Rich Panowicz, CID – Valmont Irrigation)
- Manufacturer – Turf and Landscape (Greg Hunter – Hunter Industries, Inc.)
- Manufacturer’s Representative (Warren Thoma – Warren Thoma & Associates, LLC)
IA membership is based on a calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec.
31). To enjoy benefits for the entire calendar year, returning members should
renew their membership by Dec. 31 of the preceding year (i.e., renew by Dec.
31, 2017 to enjoy 2018 membership benefits). New members who join after Jan. 31
pay full dues the first year and are granted prorated dues in their second
consecutive year of membership. A new member is defined as a first-time member
or a former member who has not renewed their membership within the past five