Irrigation Consumer Handbook
How you water your garden or yard affects more just your
property. Using water wisely:
- Saves money on your utility bill.
- Nurtures green spaces that deliver real environmental
- Protects your community’s water supply for generations to
- Minimizes needed investments in infrastructure to store and
carry water, which must be paid for by property taxes or municipal bonds.
Automated irrigation systems deliver exactly the right
amount of water at the right time. Efficient irrigation systems:
- Minimize overwatering while keeping your lawn and garden
beautiful and healthy.
- Adjust watering automatically to account for rain and other
- Put every drop of water to work by minimizing evaporation
- Make maintaining your yard easy and convenient.
Download the free IrrigationConsumer Handbook to learn how to save water, save money and see better
results with the following easy strategies:
- Plant right.
- Invest in an irrigation system.
- Water wisely.
- Maintain and upgrade your system.
- Work with an irrigation professional.