The Irrigation Association is committed to respecting the privacy of all users of the IA web site. IA uses reasonable security measures to safeguard information concerning and submitted by users.
The IA web site collects information that you choose to submit through forms on the site. We may use your information to:
- Respond to your requests for information.
- Process orders and event registrations.
- Provide updates on IA initiatives, activities and events.
- Offer products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Analyze use of and improve our web site, programs, products and services.
IA may share your personal information with third-party companies we have hired to provide services on our behalf. These vendors are contractually bound to use information only for services provided for the Irrigation Association.
In no event may personal information about members of the Irrigation Association, including but not limited to addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses, be copied, collected, compiled, scraped, linked, or otherwise taken from the Website and used for commercial purposes without prior written permission from the Irrigation Association.