Smart Water Application Technologies offers a variety of
free tools to help water providers promote efficient water use, as well as
resources for consumers looking to save water and money.
- Launch a “smart” irrigation initiative in your community with
customizable materials from SWAT’s Marketing Toolkit.
- Find a certified professional with demonstrated expertise in irrigation system design,
installation, maintenance and repair.
- Save water, save money and see better results with easy
strategies from the Irrigation Consumer Handbook.
- Develop sound water policies and usage guidelines that
address local needs with best management practices for landscape irrigation.
- Review the Model Irrigation Ordinance to determine design parameters for new landscape irrigation systems and guidelines for existing systems that will meet local needs.
- Increase public awareness of the value of water-use
efficiency during summer’s peak demand as part of the Smart Irrigation Month campaign.