The Irrigation Association serves our members and the irrigation industry by:
- Improving industry proficiency through continuing education.
- Serving as a centralized clearinghouse for industry research.
- Partnering with other stakeholders to define best practices, establish benchmarks, and educate the public about water-use efficiency.
Put IA resources to work for you and your customers:
- Library of technical papers on cutting-edge research, technologies and practices.
- Technical resources to enhance expertise, monitor innovations, and improve irrigation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Tools and calculators to make your job easier, including an irrigation glossary, ET references and friction loss charts.
- Best practices for efficient water management.
- Business management solutions to differentiate your company, market products and services, and improve profitably.
- Tools to increase public awareness of the value of water-use efficiency as part of the Smart Irrigation Month industry campaign.
- Water provider resources to minimize peak water use, apply best practices and promote efficient irrigation in your community.