The Irrigation Association partners with a wide range of industry associations, public and private agencies, and other organizations to represent the interests of our members. Together, we work to:
- Educate elected officials, policymakers and the public about water-use efficiency.
- Advocate sound policies to ensure the long-term sustainability of water resources.
- Quantify the economic and ecosystem benefits of efficient irrigation.
- Define best practices for effective water management and set standards for irrigation products.
Our partnerships include:
- Formal coalitions with associations and industry firms.
- Collaboration with key government agencies.
- Informal alliances with a wide range of stakeholders in the agriculture, landscape, golf and green industries.
- Relationships with water provider organizations.