Volunteers are critical to the IA’s success, donating time and expertise to develop programs and implement initiatives that benefit members and the irrigation industry. In exchange for their service, association volunteers enhance their own professional development and benefit their companies by:
- Expanding their personal and professional network.
- Learning and defining industry best practices.
- Providing front-line input to ensure that their companies’ dues investments are being used wisely.
Volunteer networking opportunities are exclusive features of IA membership:
- Common interest groups provide
a forum for IA members to discuss common challenges related to a
specific irrigation technology, specialty or end-use market.
- Committees oversee major IA functions and initiatives.
- Ambassadors attend regional shows and meetings to promote association membership, programs and initiatives.
Volunteer today and expand your network: