Join the Irrigation Association
IA Membership: The Smart Decision
1. Determine your membership category.
- Corporate members include manufacturers, distributors, dealers, manufacturers’ representatives, consultants and contractors.
- Associate members include commercial end users, growers and producers, industry suppliers, universities, government agencies, and water and energy providers.
- Affiliate members are associations and professional societies that represent and promote irrigation industry interests.
- Individual members include students, researchers and retirees, as well as temporarily unemployed irrigation professionals.
2. Pick your investment level.
3. Complete the application.
- Download the membership application and return with payment to IA. Applications are typically processed within three business days.
4. Take advantage of IA’s many member features and benefits.
The IA membership year is Jan. 1 - Dec. 31; those who join during the calender year pay full year dues with their application and are granted prorated dues in the second year of contiguous membership. Membership is nonrefundable and nontransferable. Questions? Contact IA at email@example.com or 703.536.7080.