Join the Irrigation Association
IA Membership: The Smart Decision
1. Determine your membership category:
- Corporate members include manufacturers, distributors, dealers, manufacturers’ representatives, consultants and contractors.
- Associate members include commercial end users, growers and producers, industry suppliers, universities, government agencies, and water and energy providers.
- Affiliate members are associations and professional societies that represent and promote irrigation industry interests.
- Individual members include students, researchers and retirees, as well as temporarily unemployed irrigation professionals.
2. Pick your investment level:
3. Complete the application:
- Download the membership application and return with payment to the IA. Applications are typically processed within three business days.
4. Take advantage of IA’s many member features and benefits:
IA membership is based on a calendar year (Jan. 1 – Dec.
31). To enjoy benefits for the entire calendar year, returning members should
renew their membership by Dec. 31 of the preceding year (i.e., renew by Dec.
31, 2017, to enjoy 2018 membership benefits). New members who join after Jan. 31
pay full dues the first year and are granted prorated dues in their second
consecutive year of membership. A new member is defined as a first-time member
or a former member who has not renewed their membership within the past five
years. Questions? Contact IA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.536.7080.