Associate (non-voting) membership categories include irrigation system end users, industry suppliers and organizations actively involved in water management. The associate is the primary membership holder but all employees receive member benefits.
- Commercial end users include golf courses and sports facilities, homeowner associations and commercial property managers, hotels and resorts, parks, cemeteries, and other public and private green spaces that use irrigation systems.
- Growers and producers include farms, ranches, nurseries and greenhouses, and other agriculture producers that use irrigation, drainage and erosion control systems.
- Industry suppliers provide products or services to industry firms, but don’t qualify for membership in another category. This category includes firms that provide finance, leasing, insurance, publishing, advertising, recruitment or freight services to the industry, as well as those that supply raw materials, chemicals and other products.
- Universities include accredited technical schools, community colleges and universities that offer irrigation classes and programs, or conduct research on irrigation technologies, techniques and best practices.
- Government agencies include organizations that define and oversee water policy at the federal, regional, state and local level.
- Water and energy agencies are public or private organizations that supply or administer water or energy for irrigation.
Join the Irrigation Association