The 2013 Irrigation Show is the only national trade show for irrigation industry professionals. With a targeted attendee list of distributors, dealers, contractors, consultants, growers and more, the Irrigation Show offers you one strategic venue for conducting business, reaching qualified customers and gaining a competitive edge.
More than 3,000 qualified buyers and decision makers from North America and overseas will attend the show to:
- See innovative products, technologies and services.
- Investigate new suppliers.
- Meet with current business partners.
- Learn about business trends and irrigation best practices.
- Network with industry leaders who share their commitment to efficient irrigation.
About the Show
The 2013 Irrigation Show is a program offered by the Irrigation Association, a not-for-profit 501(c)(6) organization dedicated to promoting efficient irrigation.
Unlike for-profit trade shows, proceeds from the Irrigation Show support IA initiatives to benefit IA members and the irrigation industry by:
- Improving industry proficiency through continuing education.
- Recognizing and promoting experience and excellence with professional certification.
- Ensuring industry standards and codes reflect irrigation best practices.
- Educating the public on sound irrigation practices and water management.
- Influencing water-use public policy at the local, state, regional and national level.
This show means business. Become an exhibitor today.
Save money: Join the Irrigation Association!