Booth Space Assignment
Booth space will be assigned in April 2013 based on the following procedure:
- Booth space will be assigned based on the priority point system.
- Space will be assigned first to exhibiting companies whose booth space contracts have been received on or before March 29, 2013.
- Booth space location preferences and requests for space proximity with other exhibiting firms will be considered. Companies have until March 29 to give IA their booth space choices and coordinate their space requests with any affiliates or other companies who need to be located adjacent to them, choose their preferred spaces and return their contracts.
- Space requests on booth space contracts received after the initial space assignment will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until all booth space is sold.
- IA reserves the right to relocate an exhibitor’s booth space due to modifications of the exhibit facility, fire marshal regulations or any other reason in the best interest of the overall exhibition.
Priority Point System
The priority point system is applicable to IA-member exhibitors only and is used to determine the order of booth space assignment. Booth space for nonmembers is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis after member assignments.
How to Earn Points
Base points are earned for dollars spent on IA membership dues, booth space, sponsorships and advertising. Points are accumulated over three calendar years prior to the show. Companies earn one point for each dollar spent in 2011, 0.667 points for each dollar spent in 2010 and 0.333 for each dollar spent in 2009.
Bonus points are earned for each of the following: (calculated as a percentage of total base points)
- Additional 40 percent for platinum membership.
- Additional 30 percent for gold membership.
- Additional 20 percent for silver membership.
- Additional 10 percent for bronze membership.
- Additional 10 percent if company has exhibited in each of the three years prior to the 2012 show.
- Additional 5 percent if company has exhibited in two of the three years prior to the 2012 show.
Points are assigned to the member company that earned them. Points are transferable from one member to a subsidiary or parent company at IA’s discretion; transfer requests must be accompanied by written documentation of the corporate relationship.
This show means business. Become an exhibitor today!
Save money: Join the Irrigation Association!