Irrigation Today is the IA’s quarterly publication with a focus on agriculture irrigation. The magazine has a printed distribution to over 13,000 growers, IA member manufacturers and distributors, qualified nonmembers, and industry stakeholders. A corresponding digital version will reach government agencies, irrigation districts, extension agents, commercial end users and IA’s international stakeholders, for a total distribution of over 28,500. In February 2017, Irrigation Today transitioned from covering landscape and ag irrigation issues to a fully agriculture irrigation-focused magazine.
Irrigation Today content is written by industry experts and covers topics such as
- new irrigation technologies.
- crop yield studies.
- pumps and groundwater.
- smart technologies.
- legislative issues affecting the industry.
View past issues at Irrigation Today archive.
For more information on Irrigation Today or to submit content or new product information, please contact us by email or call 703.536.7080.
Advertise in Irrigation Today
Having a presence in Irrigation Today puts your company in direct contact with those you want to reach. Here are a few reasons to support this quarterly magazine with your company’s advertising:
- Irrigation Today has become the go-to publication that industry professionals seek.
- Advertisers benefit from the buzz this new magazine creates.
- It’s the only magazine that puts agriculture irrigation center stage.
- Editorial covers all aspects of the agriculture irrigation industry.
- Irrigation Today represents you, as well as our collective industry. As it blossoms and thrives we all benefit, so supporting this exciting new venture is a win-win.
View the media kit.
The number of ad pages and cover positions are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. An advertiser who commits to four issues (one year’s worth) will have the first right of refusal on the second year. There’s even a discount for multiple-issue advertisers. If you are interested in advertising in Irrigation Today, please contact the advertising sales manager.