Irrigation Today is a quarterly publication with printed distribution to 10,000 IA member contractors, dealer/distributors, consultants and manufacturers, qualified nonmembers and industry stakeholders. A corresponding digital version will reach government agencies, irrigation districts, extension agents, growers and commercial end users, and IA’s international stakeholders, for a total distribution of approximately 22,500.
To best serve the irrigation industry, the distribution of Irrigation Today will be equal among agriculture and landscape professionals. Content included in the periodical will be equally balanced, focusing on topics such as:
- Sustaining water resources.
- Smart technologies.
- Irrigation system maintenance and repair.
- The state of the industry.
Editorial will be written by industry leaders.
For more information on Irrigation Today, or to submit content or new product information, please contact the communications manager by email or call 703.536.7080.
Advertise in Irrigation Today
Here are just a few of the reasons to support this new quarterly magazine with your company’s advertising:
- Irrigation Today is quickly becoming the go-to publication that industry professionals seek.
- Early advertisers benefit from the buzz this new magazine is creating.
- It’s the only magazine that puts irrigation center stage.
- Editorial will cover both the agriculture and turf landscape aspects of the irrigation industry.
Irrigation Today represents you, as well as our collective industry. As it blossoms and thrives we all benefit, so supporting this exciting new venture is a win-win.
View the media kit.
The number of ad pages and cover positions are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. An advertiser who commits to four issues (one year’s worth) will have the first right of refusal on the second year. There’s even a discount for multiple-issue advertisers. If you are interested in advertising in Irrigation Today, please contact the communications manager by email or call 703.536.7080.