Teaching Kits & Workbooks
The Foundation develops instructor kits, laboratory kits and student workbooks that can be used as primary texts, supplementary coursework or independent studies. Although developed for a colleges, technical schools and class instructors, these resources are available to anyone in the industry and are an excellent resource for irrigation basics. All instructor and student materials are available for purchase by subject in the IA store.
|Instructor Kit - Irrigation Components
|Student Workbook - Irrigation Components
Academia pricing available only to bookstores and schools using purchase orders or school credit cards.
Instructor Teaching Kits
The Foundation irrigation instructional lecture materials are designed for a 50-minute classroom unless otherwise indicated. Lab materials are designed for 2-3 hour laboratory classes. Kits include:
- PowerPoint slide deck
- Instructor manual which contains:
- Screen shot of each PowerPoint slide that contains teaching notes and room to make additional notes.
- Student workbook, including answers to practice problems or quizzes and “follow-along” notes indicating slide number and topic.
- Additional teaching aids such as sample spreadsheets, graphics, material lists and suggested questions for quizzes and tests.
Student workbooks are designed to teach single subject principles and concepts. Workbook contents include:
- Practice problems
- Calculation worksheets
- Glossary of terms and various other references