Green careers require water management and irrigation
knowledge and skills. Whether you’re looking to develop a new course, expand
existing curriculum or help your students find rewarding careers, the Irrigation
Foundation offers a variety of programs and resources for educators.
- Expand your professional network, learn about the
latest industry developments and see irrigation in action at the Foundation’s
free, two-day Faculty Academy.
- Nominate a peer for the Excellence in Education Award, which
recognizes exceptional instructors teaching irrigation, water management or
- Provide your students and yourself with
exposure, experience and education through the Irrigation E3 Program, which brings both learners and instructors to the annual
Irrigation Show & Education Conference.
- Encourage your students to apply for the Irrigation Foundation’s Scholarship Program. Scholarships will be awarded based on the student’s letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and transcript.
- Connect students with potential employers
through theIrrigation Career Link.
- Discover classroom, lab and online resources to integrate irrigation concepts,
technologies and best practices into your curriculum.
- Educate your students about the benefits of professional certification for their future
- Encourage students to show off their expertise
at competitions sponsored by industry organizations.