The Irrigation Foundation scholarship program is now open!
The Irrigation Foundation scholarship program was established to develop and administer an awards program to promote the study of and careers in the irrigation field. The program will provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates. The Irrigation Foundation scholarships (ranging from $1,000 to $2,500) will be awarded based on the student’s letter of intent, financial need, reference letters, resume and transcript.
The scholarship program will:
- Provide meaningful financial support for the education of worthy scholarship candidates.
- Benefit the business community through better-educated people.
- Expose scholarship candidates to the ever-expanding irrigation industry.
- Strengthen the Foundation through a direct link to education today.;
Requirements for the scholarship program include the following:
- Be currently enrolled (undergraduate or graduate) at a U.S. technical or vocational school, community college, university or similar institution of higher learning
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Have taken or are currently enrolled in a class with irrigation-related curriculum
- Have a minimum of 2.5 cumulative GPA, based on a 4.0 scale
- Demonstrate financial need
Apply for the Irrigation Foundation scholarship.