Branch managers oversee all operations of a specific contractor location, including sales and marketing, inventory management, customer service, human resources and administration. Together with ownership (for smaller contractors) or headquarters staff (for larger contractors), branch managers identify business objectives; develop budgets and financial forecasts; and implement plans to increase sales, profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction.
- Develop and implement plans to grow sales.
- Call on large or priority customers and prospects to promote contractor’s services, introduce new water-saving technologies, and present proposals.
- Oversee on-site inventory, including forecasting demand, monitoring inventory levels and ordering products.
- Hire, evaluate and develop employees to ensure that the branch is fully staffed and team members are properly trained.
- Manage relationships with suppliers, including developing strategic sourcing agreements, identifying new business partners and sharing customer feedback for product development.
- Monitor changing market conditions, business opportunities and competitors.
Education & Experience
- Four-year bachelor’s degree required.
- Five to 10 years industry and business management experience required.
- Demonstrated success meeting business goals and growing sales.
$70,000 – $80,000*
10% – 15% commission*