2018 Registration & Grant Application
Registration for the 2018 landscape Faculty Academy is now closed. The location and date for 2019 landscape Faculty Academy will be announced this fall.
The Irrigation Foundation’s Faculty Academy is a two-day intensive program that includes classroom as well as field work to prepare educators to teach best practices in irrigation. There is no charge to attend the Faculty Academy, but instructors are responsible for travel, hotel and miscellaneous expenses related to attending.
The Irrigation Foundation strives to help as many instructors attend as possible and therefore offers partial grants to assist a limited number of instructors; preference will be given to instructors whose departmental budgets contribute partially to expenses.
Register for the landscape Faculty Academy and apply for a travel grant through the online IA store. Use the following steps to register:
- Click on this link.
- Log in to your IA account (first-time users must create an account).
- Once you log in, click Next to take you to the registration questions.
- Answer all of the registration questions on each tab. When finished with a section, click Next to move to the following section.
- In the Grant Information section, fill in sections A-G. Choose hotel costs for either the landscape or agriculture event.
- Once at the Register section, click Register Myself.
- Then, choose the event you wish to attend under Registration Options.
- Once you have chosen a registration option, click Submit Order to complete your registration.
- After clicking Submit Order, you should be directed to a confirmation screen.
- Watch your inbox for a confirmation email to arrive shortly.