2018 Registration & Grant Application
Registration for 2018 agriculture Faculty Academy will open early Spring 2018.
The agriculture Faculty Academy is a two-day intensive program that includes classroom as well as field work to prepare educators to teach best practices in irrigation. There is no charge to attend the Faculty Academy, but instructors are responsible for travel, hotel and miscellaneous expenses related to attending.
The Irrigation Foundation strives to help as many instructors attend as possible and therefore offers partial grants to assist a limited number of instructors; preference will be given to instructors whose departmental budgets contribute partially to expenses.
Register for the 2018 agriculture Faculty Academy and apply for a travel grant through the online IA store. To register:
- Log on to the IA website (first-time users must first create an account).
- Click on “Register” at the bottom of the screen.
- Answer all of the registration questions and click “Add to Cart” at the bottom of the screen.
- Click “View Cart/Checkout.”
- Click “Pay Now” to take you to the last screen.
- Click “Place Order” to submit your registration.
- Watch your inbox for a confirmation email to arrive shortly.