FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Winners of Irrigation E3 Program to Attend Irrigation Show
FAIRFAX, VA (Oct. 29, 2015)
— The Irrigation Foundation has named 15 outstanding students and faculty as winners of the 2015 Irrigation E3 Program. This year’s class will receive an all-expenses-paid trip to the Irrigation Show & Education Conference, Nov. 9 – 13, in Long Beach, Calif.
Founded in 2012, the E3 program provides students and faculty with exposure, experience and education in the irrigation industry. Academics nominate outstanding students for consideration as E3 Learners and/or apply to become E3 Leaders themselves.
“This is the fourth year of the program, and the Foundation is sending a record number of students to the show,” said Senior Foundation Manager Janine Sparrowgrove. “We are excited to give the students and faculty the opportunity to attend classes and gain exposure to industry companies and technologies.”
This year’s Irrigation E3 Learners are:
- Samia Amiri, Oklahoma State University
- Garrett Banks, Colorado State University
- Colton Craig, Oklahoma State University
- Spencer Davies, Brigham Young University
- Daniel Greenwell, Auburn University
- John Hawkins, Alamance Community College
- Tsz Him Lo, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- Michelle Mbia, Prairie View A&M University
- Ryan McBride, Brigham Young University, Idaho
- Alan Rourke, Kansas State University
- Daniel Selman, Brigham Young University
- Amandeep Vashisht, Colorado State University
- Christopher Weathers, Mira Costa College
The Foundation also selected two E3 Leaders:
- Florence Cassel, Fresno State
- Tim Ellsworth, West Hills College Coalinga
The Toro Company is the lead sponsor and the Carolina’s Irrigation Association is a supporting sponsor for this year’s program. Visit www.irrigation.org/irrigatione3 to learn more about the program.
For more information on Foundation activities or to sponsor the Irrigation E3 Program, visit www.irrigationfoundation.org or contact Janine Sparrowgrove, at 703.536.7080.